Are you looking to make your mark on a platform that touches the lives of millions of people? Then you’re at the right place. It's an amazing time to help our small but mighty team grow as we continue to expand globally.
The #1 goal of your role is to achieve hypergrowth for Inner Circle in LATAM by defining and driving the regional strategy for Inner Circle’s across LATAM to become the number one high quality dating app for singles that dare to date better. Ultimately helping us to achieve our mission of:
“Every second a member gets together (currently every 7 seconds)”
Building and executing international expansion strategies for B2C digital companies is your bread and butter. You know the LATAM market from a commercial perspective and have proven success in driving a scale up into hyper growth status.
What are your main result areas?
1) Be in control of our LATAM growth by setting the strategy and driving the business planning for LATAM growth to become the number one high quality dating app.
2) Steer the team with data and insight to ensure the right decisions can be made and the focus is on what matters most.
3) Build a small but mighty team that is motivated and capable to make maximum impact on growth by working cleverly, being daring, accountable and having fun along the way.
4) Control budgets and ensure the biggest bang for buck to ultimately maximise the speed of our growth with the resources available.
5) Balance the right level of legal and financial compliance for our company stage to ensure privacy and business continuity while staying nimble.
What will make you successful?
About Inner Circle
Inner Circle is a global dating app for like-minded ambitious singles who are serious about dating. We challenge singles to stop aimlessly swiping and up their dating game, to meet their match (and not just any match).
With a community of 3,5 million singles in 5742 cities in 27 countries around the world, we help you match based on values and interests, making it easier to meet people on your level.
The independent bootstrapped tech company ranked in the FT1000 2020 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company was also the winner of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 in The Netherlands in 2018.
Sounds like your perfect match! Apply today!