Head of Performance Marketing (Fulltime, Amsterdam)
Are you looking to make your mark on a platform that touches the lives of millions of people? Then you’re at the right place. It's an amazing time to be joining the Inner Circle team as we continue to expand globally. And that's where you come in.
You spearhead the online user acquisition within the marketing department to drive Inner Circle’s user growth with new and active members while staying within the brand guidelines. You will work directly with our CMO.
Your key job is to look at every acquisition channel, every source, and every step of the user acquisition funnel and look for opportunities to innovate and grow.
Next to this, you will be the driving force behind the new performance marketing team. You have the chance to build out a team yourself with different roles to be fulfilled like: senior performance marketer(s), a senior CRM marketer, a marketing analyst, junior performance marketers and later ASO/ASA specialists.
What are your main result areas?
Define the strategy and KPIs of effective marketing campaign execution in all digital performance acquisition channels across search engines, social, app store optimisation and display advertising.
Create an inspiring and empowering work environment for the performance marketing team, assisting in the execution of their result areas if needed and ensure that their professional skills are consistently growing.
Explore and drive innovation via new (online) marketing opportunities to improve our channel mix, reach our target KPIs and contribute to the company’s growth goals.
Oversee, build and improve custom tracking, dashboards, internal reports and testing systems to communicate progress and results with relevant stakeholders and ensure internal alignment on performance.
What we offer
- A chance to built, lead and scale our performance marketing efforts in a global market
- A competitive salary matched with your experience and ambition
- The fun and hustle of a tech scale-up
- An amazing work environment in our own 400 m2 office at Prins Hendrikkade, at the heart of Amsterdam.
- A Macbook or other hardware of your choice to be able to do your job
- Training and development budget
- An annual trip with the whole company (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Frequent team get-togethers (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Monthly Inner Circle events to meet all the cool members IRL (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Free Inner Circle VIP membership for you and your single friends
- Monthly Stay Healthy allowance
- Experience with mobile B2C subscriptions is a must
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in online/growth/digital/performance marketing
- You’re a natural leader
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in the English language required, Dutch or additional languages are a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
About Inner Circle
Inner Circle is a global dating app for like-minded ambitious singles who are serious about dating. We challenge singles to stop aimlessly swiping and up their dating game, to meet their match (and not just any match).
With a community of 3 million singles in 42 cities around the world, we help you match based on values and interests, making it easier to meet people on your level.
The independent bootstrapped tech company ranked in the FT1000 2020 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company was also the winner of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 in The Netherlands in 2018.