Are you looking to make your mark on a platform that touches the lives of millions of people? Then you’re at the right place. It's an amazing time to help our small but mighty team grow as we continue to expand globally.
As an app tech company, data is at the heart of everything we do. Joining our team as a Junior Analyst intern will give you hands-on experience at a data driven company. You will be given the opportunity to get your hands dirty while leveraging the latest technologies and making impact.
The #1 goal of your role is to uncover levers for growth at Inner Circle by supporting the high-quality use of data, locating the right information, conducting quantitative analysis and sharing findings in a relevant format. Your work will help improve the quality of decision-making across key areas of the company.
1. Contribute to the data/product team’s main initiatives, picking up analysis-intensive parts of key projects and ensuring Inner Circle is data-led.
2. Take up the role of “Embedded Analyst” in projects around the company, supporting different departments with their data needs and being a go-to “source of truth”.
3. Carry out quickfire and ad-hoc analysis as needed, getting the right numbers through to colleagues in a timely fashion so everyone is making evidence-based calls.
4. Continually explore the data we generate, so we spot new and exciting opportunities for projects.
5. Develop as a data professional, gaining familiarity with the technologies and processes used in a scale-up business.
Inner Circle is a global dating app for like-minded ambitious singles who are serious about dating. We challenge singles to stop aimlessly swiping and up their dating game, to meet their match (and not just any match).
With a community of 3,5 million singles in 27 countries around the world, we help you match based on values and interests, making it easier to meet people on your level.
The independent bootstrapped tech company ranked in the FT1000 2020 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company was also the winner of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 in The Netherlands in 2018.
At Inner Circle, we embrace our diverse community and team. We celebrate differences and know that they are key for helping us grow. Whatever your race, religion, colour, gender, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or age, we make sure everyone has the space to be themselves.
What we offer:
Sounds like your perfect match? Apply today!
You are a UK-based student looking to begin an internship in autumn as a compulsory part of your undergraduate degree (work placement / "sandwich year" / "year in industry"). We are happy to consider interns for shorter periods (e.g. 4-6 months) if the university allows this.
You love numbers and have a background in mathematics, econometrics or other sciences
You love to enable people with data and insights and have a talent for building strong professional relationships
You are proficient in SQL (we use Snowflake and MySQL)
You have some experience with Excel or equivalent
You have a good understanding of statistics and the ability to translate results of analyses into insights
Nice to have: you have some experience with either Python, R or other coding languages
Nice to have: you have some experience with BI tools such as Tableau