We’re looking for PR Manager who is passionate about telling the Inner Circle story and helping singles to date better.
As our PR Manager, and champion of the brand, the goal of your role will be to oversee our PR efforts and ensure both activity and results align with our global communications strategy.
Reporting into the Head of Communications, you will work with our global PR agencies to create earned campaigns that drive positive coverage and deliver brand awareness for Inner Circle, supporting our mission: “Every second a member gets together (currently every 7 seconds)”
Your focus areas will be:
1. Develop and deliver PR plans for specific campaigns to support the global communications strategy and deliver media coverage.
2. Manage the Inner Circle press office to create a steady drumbeat of coverage that puts the brand on top of mind.
3. Manage our global PR agencies to ensure they deliver results against our wider communications strategy and objectives.
4. Act as a communications champion for the brand, working with the wider team to develop compelling stories.
5. Track and evaluate our PR results, ensuring we’re always thinking of ways to innovate and improve.
What will make you successful?
What are the perks?
Besides working in an energetic, vibrant environment, we also offer you:
About Inner Circle
Inner Circle is a high-quality dating app that focuses on getting you offline. To make sure your time is well spent, the team behind the app screens each member on safety, effort and mindset so you only see rich profiles from people you'd actually want to go on a date with.
With a community of 3,5 million singles in 27 countries around the world, we help you match based on values and interests, making it easier to meet people on your level.
The independent, bootstrapped tech company was founded in 2012 in Amsterdam and has grown to be ranked in the FT 1000 2021 list as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
At Inner Circle, we embrace our diverse community and team. We celebrate differences and know that they are key for helping us grow. Whatever your race, religion, colour, gender, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or age, we make sure everyone has the space to be themselves.
If this position starts like your perfect match, apply today!