Senior CRM Marketer (Full-time, Amsterdam)
Are you looking to make your mark on a platform that touches the lives of millions of people? Then you’re at the right place. We designed a social dating experience where we bring people together in real life.
It's an amazing time to be joining the Inner Circle team as we continue to expand globally. That's where you come in.
We’re looking for an experienced and extremely passionate CRM Marketer that is keen to become a key player on Inner Circle’s road to sustainable growth. Does your heart race faster when getting the opportunity to completely (re)shape our CRM strategy that directly impacts the company’s KPIs? Then we'd like to hear from you!
As a CRM Marketer, you’ll play a key role in our quest to increase Inner Circle's CLTV. Through in-depth analysis and mapping the customer journey, you find the leaks in the bucket that will increase product value and customer experience. Your main responsibility will be to activate and retain all the singles who sign up for Inner Circle and with that contribute to their goal: meeting their match. You’ll play a leading part in improving our NPS as well as increasing good churn (meeting their match) while decreasing bad churn (unsatisfying platform/brand experience).
The CRM Marketer reports to the Head of Growth and is part of the Growth Marketing team, consisting of performance/growth marketers and a Media Partnerships Manager. As the bridge between product and marketing, you'll work closely together with the Campaign Manager Brand, Content Marketers, Regional Marketing Managers and the Product and Engineering team to decrease churn and increase brand love.
About Inner Circle
Inner Circle is a global dating app for like-minded ambitious singles who are serious about dating. We challenge singles to stop swiping and up their dating game, to meet their match (and not just any match). With a community of 3 million singles in 42 cities around the world, we help you match based on values and interests, making it easier to meet people on your level. The independent bootstrapped tech company ranked in the FT1000 2020 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company was also the winner of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 in The Netherlands in 2018.
- Spearheading user activation, retention, referral and promotional marketing campaigns via e-mail, IAA and push.
- Challenging the status quo and (co-)create a solid CRM strategy to improve Inner Circle's CLTV.
- Setting up customer segmentation, personalisation and omnichannel automation based on insights you gain yourself and with help of our data scientists.
- Co-lead preferred tool integration to move towards multi-channel flows and campaign set-up.
- Analyzing campaign and sprint performance and report on CRM/CLM contributions to the company's KPIs.
What we offer
- The chance to create and execute on a CRM strategy for a global market!
- A competitive salary matched to your experience and ambition
- The fun and hustle of a tech scale-up, inside a small but profitable company
- Monthly Bring Your Own Device compensation
- Monthly Stay Healthy allowance
- A Macbook or other hardware of your choice to be able to do your job
- Training and development budget
- An annual trip with the whole company (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Frequent team get-togethers (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Monthly Inner Circle events to meet all the cool members IRL (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Free Inner Circle VIP membership for you and your single friends
- An amazing work environment in our own 400 m2 office at Prins Hendrikkade, at the heart of Amsterdam
Sounds like your dream role? Apply today with a short cover letter and your resume (in English, please).
Note: You must have to have permission to work in the EU. We are unable to provide relocation for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Communications / Digital / New Media / Data Science
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in digital/growth marketing with a strong focus on CRM/loyalty/lifecycle marketing in a B2C company. Having worked in SAAS gives you an advantage.
- An eye for detail, a feel for design and a sharp enough pen to challenge and collaborate with our content and brand marketers.
- Advanced analytical and reporting skills. You’re experienced in Excel HTML, CSS, XML, AMP-script. Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Experience in creating, executing, scaling up, personalising and automating CRM strategies for a global market. Having built this from the ground up at a start-up is a major plus.
- A structured, efficient working style, incl. working with backends of various programs (app, CMS etc.)
- Great communication skills and team spirit. You know when and how to switch between work and play.
- Proficiency in the English language required, Dutch or any additional language is a plus.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills. You keep it cool when running multiple projects at the same time in cross-functional teams.