Senior Performance Marketer (Fulltime, Amsterdam)
Are you looking to make your mark on a platform that touches the lives of millions of people? Then you’re at the right place. We designed a social dating experience where we bring people together. It's an amazing time to be joining the Inner Circle team as we continue to expand globally. And that's where you come in.
Your goal: achieve user growth through performance marketing channels within the target CAC and brand guidelines. How? By executing the strategy on performance marketing channels, focusing on the health and sustainability of the different channels in your own set of markets.
What are your main result areas?
- Keeping always-on channels running within target and in your specific set of markets (spend & CPA)
- Co-develop and execute the performance marketing channel strategy for your set of markets while collaborating closely with relevant stakeholders.
- Set-up technical capabilities for performance marketing so that marketing activities can be as effective as possible
- Create and maintain reporting available and understandable for all the stakeholders to be able to scale marketing activities
- Innovate through high-potential new channels for performance marketing to grow our user base
The Senior Performance Marketer is part of the Performance Marketing team and works closely with the Head of Performance Marketing. You will also have the chance to hire a junior performance marketer for your own team.
What we offer
- A chance to scale our performance marketing efforts in a global market, which will have a major impact on the whole business
- A competitive salary matched with your experience and ambition
- The fun and hustle of a tech scale-up
- An amazing work environment in our own 400 m2 office at Prins Hendrikkade, at the heart of Amsterdam.
- A Macbook or other hardware of your choice to be able to do your job
- Training and development budget
- An annual trip with the whole company (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Frequent team get-togethers (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Monthly Inner Circle events to meet all the cool members IRL (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Free Inner Circle VIP membership for you and your single friends
- Monthly Stay Healthy allowance
- 4+ years of relevant working experience in online/growth/digital/performance marketing with a strong focus on paid social advertising, preferably in a B2C company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Communications / Digital / New Media / Data Science
- Excellent know-how of Facebook and Instagram sponsored/paid campaign management is a must.
- Growth mindset, with strong analytical skills (experience in A/B testing)
- Confident with Excel, Google Analytics and Reporting tools.
- Proficiency in the English language required, Dutch or any additional language is a plus.
- Experience with mobile B2C subscriptions is a huge plus.
About Inner Circle
Inner Circle is a global dating app for like-minded ambitious singles who are serious about dating. We challenge singles to stop swiping and up their dating game, to meet their match (and not just any match).
With a community of 3 million singles in 42 cities around the world, we help you match based on values and interests, making it easier to meet people on your level.
The independent bootstrapped tech company ranked in the FT1000 2020 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company was also the winner of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 in The Netherlands in 2018.