Talent Acquisition Specialist - Amsterdam
Are you looking to make your mark on a platform that touches the lives of millions of people? Then you’re at the right place. It's an amazing time to help our small but mighty team grow as we continue to expand globally.
The #1 goal of your role is to build our Inner Circle dream team by hiring the best, truly engaged, and committed people to accomplish our mission. You know where to look and what to do to get the best of the best onboard. You will report into our COO / co-founder Michael Krayenhoff.
What are your main result area’s?
Employer brand: Build our employer brand together with a cross functional team so Inner Circle becomes a number one employer of choice.
Experience: Create a great candidate experience so every applicant will have a positive feeling afterwards.
Recruit: Fill our vacancies with world class matches, who help Inner Circle accelerate into the future with a daring, ambitious, authentic and diverse global team.
Source: Effectively for the perfect candidates so vacancies are filled fast.
Interview: Raise the bar for Inner Circle’s interview process, train hiring managers, so Inner Circle gets best candidates onboard.
What will help make you successful?
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment including in house experience.
- Experience with attracting and hiring senior engineering profiles.
- You have built magnetic employer brands that attract talent (pro).
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- You are daring, ambitious, authentic.
Sounds like a match? Apply today!
About Inner Circle
Inner Circle is a high-quality dating app that focuses on getting you offline. To make sure your time is well spent, the team behind the app screens each member on safety, effort and mindset so you only see rich profiles from people you'd actually want to go on a date with. With a community of 3.5 million singles in 27 countries around the world, we help you match based on values and interests, making it easier to meet.
The independent bootstrapped tech company ranked in the FT1000 2020 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company was also the winner of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 in The Netherlands in 2018.
At Inner Circle, we embrace our diverse community and team. We celebrate differences and know that they are key for helping us grow. Whatever your race, religion, colour, gender, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or age, we make sure everyone has the space to be themselves.
What are the perks?
- A chance to build your global dream team
- A competitive salary matched with your experience and ambition
- The fun and hustle of a tech scale-up
- An amazing work environment in our own 400 m2 office at Prins Hendrikkade, at the heart of Amsterdam or our office at VOX in London.
- A Macbook or other hardware of your choice to be able to do your job
- Training and development budget
- 50 Euro stay healthy’ allowance per month on top of your salary (for gym, healthy food etc)
- 25 Euro per month bring your own device allowance on top of your salary
- Swapfiets bike scheme
- An annual trip with the whole company (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Frequent team get-togethers (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Monthly Inner Circle events to meet all the cool members IRL (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted again)
- Free Inner Circle VIP membership for you and your single friends
Sounds like your perfect match? Apply today!